blogsforlife.com makes every effort to protect the privacy of those who access the blogsforlife.com website. To enhance your user experience, we collect and store certain information that is generated automatically as you navigate through our site. Example of information that we automatically collect as you navigate the site is information about your computer’s connection to the Internet. This information allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. Gathering and evaluating traffic data enables us to make site adjustments that enhance the overall user experience.
Notwithstanding Blogsforlife.com’s efforts to protect the privacy of visitors to the blogsforlife.com website, the transmission of sensitive or confidential information to the blogsforlife.com website should be guided by an understanding that electronic communications are not entirely secure against interception.
Questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the Life Happens website may be sent to-
- Opinions expressed on blogsforlife.com Blog page (“Blog”), either by the authors or by public visitors, are strictly their own and do not represent the views of blogsforlife.com, its board members, its officers, or supporting companies.
- blogsforlife.com will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted on its site. Visitors to the Blog agree that they must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness,
or usefulness of such content.
- Blog editors will review all comments prior to posting and reserve the right to reject any comment that is not germane to insurance and financial planning, contains spam, or inappropriate/offensive language.
- Blog editors will not delete comments as long as they are on-topic, appropriate, spam-free, and compliant with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Blog editors will make their best efforts to reply to emails and comments when appropriate and acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.