Who we are
Our website address is: https://blogsforlife.com.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Unless required by law, or as otherwise noted in an Email request, blogsforlife.com does not disclose to third parties the identities of those who subscribe to our newsletter. If you don’t want to participate in such communications, you will need to contact blogsforlife.com
Notwithstanding Blogsforlife’s efforts to protect the privacy of visitors to blogsforlife.com, the transmission of sensitive or confidential information to the blogsforlife.com website should be guided by an understanding that electronic communications are not entirely secure against interception.
- Opinions expressed on The blogsforlife.com Blog (“Blog”), either by the authors or by public visitors, are strictly their own and do not represent the views of blogsforlife.com.
- blogsforlife.com will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted on its site. Visitors to the Blog agree that they must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness,
or usefulness of such content.
- blogsforlife.com editors will review all comments prior to posting and reserve the right to reject any comment that is not germane to insurance and financial planning, contains spam or inappropriate/offensive language.
- blogsforlife.com editors will not delete comments as long as they are on-topic, appropriate, spam-free, and compliant with state and federal laws and regulations.
- blogsforlife.com editors will make their best efforts to reply to emails and comments when appropriate and acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
Questions or comments about this Privacy/Blogs Policy Statement or the blogsforlife.com website may be sent to: